Sweet chili chicken teriyaki with jasmine rice
🇯🇵🇹🇭 Thaipanese at its best! The recipe for this sweet Thai Cube is a Thai-Japanese hybrid packed full of flavour: sweet Thai chili sauce mixed with Japanese teriyaki. Now you can grab this combination of mildly spicy chicken over fragrant jasmine rice from the frozen-food section and enjoy it at home. Absolutely delicious!
cooked jasmine rice 50% (water, of which jasmine rice 46%, sunflower oil), cooked chicken meat 18%, water, sugar, fructose syrup, carrot 3%, chinese broccoli 3%, corn starch, salt, soybean, wheat flour, ginger, garlic, red chilli, brown sugar, white pepper powder, glucose syrup, soybean oil, dextrose, sunflower oil, acidity regulator, sodium citrate, sodium carbonate, paprika extract.
Allergens: soybean, wheat flour
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to email@example.com oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭