Red chicken curry with jasmine rice
💥 Ka-Pow! Red curry paste is the basis for many delicious Asian dishes – as well as for this cube. In Thailand, it’s called “Kaeng Phet,” which translates to “spicy curry soup.” Once you’ve tasted the true flavours of Asia, you’ll look in vain for the same experience in Europe.
But trust us: the creamy coconut milk, chicken and jasmine rice in our Cube will help you scratch that itch and leave you both full and satisfied.
Cooked jasmine rice 50% (water, of which jasmine rice 40%, sunflower oil), cooked chicken meat 21%, coconut extract 12%, water, sugar, baby corn, bamboo shoot, pineapple, red chilli, salt, sweet basil, modified tapioca starch, garlic, lemongrass, shallot, dextrose, galangal, kaffir lime leaf, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, coriander root.
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭