Panang chicken curry with jasmine rice
🇹🇭 Just like you are actually in Thailand! Our mouth-watering Panang curry awakens your senses in a slightly mild fashion. It is a little sweeter- and not as spicy as our red curry, but is still loaded with delicious flavours. Served over jasmine rice, it unfolds incredible flavour together with chicken and creamy coconut milk. Prepared locally and off to Europe!
Cooked jasmine rice 50% (water, of which jasmine rice 46%, sunflower oil), coconut milk 19%, cooked chicken meat 18%, water, sugar, red chilli, salt, anchovy extract (fish), coconut sugar, garlic, lemongrass, shallot, corn starch, galangal, kaffir lime leaf, dextrose, cumin powder, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, coriander root, acidity regulator.
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to email@example.com oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭