Vegetarian red curry with jasmine rice
🥗 It’s like they say: it doesn’t get any greener than this! People say that, right? Sure they do. In any case, there are lots of good vegetables in this red curry. This green Cube is prepared in creamy coconut millk with lots of delicious vegetables. Served over our fragrant jasmine rice, this Thai Cube will give you the exotic sense of a quick trip to Thailand. Ready for departure?
Ingredients: cooked jasmine rice 50% (water, of which jasmine rice 46%, sunflower oil), coconut extract 15%, baby corn 7%, bamboo shoot 7%, pineapple 7%, water, sugar, sweet basil 2%, red chilli 1.2%, salt, garlic, corn starch, lemongrass, shallot, galangal, kaffir lime leaf, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed, yeast extract, coriander root.
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭