Sweet & sour chicken with jasmine rice
💛🎉 So much flavour! The delightful taste of this Chinese-style sweet & sour dish is achieved via a mix of chicken, pineapple, and baby corn. Oh, and have we mentioned that the whole thing is served over delicious bed of fragrant jasmine rice? No? Well, now we have. Now give the heart icon a little tap!
Cooked jasmine rice 50% (water, of which jasmine rice, 46%, sunflower oil), cooked chicken meat 18%, water, sugar, onion, tomato, soybean oil, bamboo shoot, pineapple, corn starch, baby corn, soybean, salt, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, ginger, wheat flour, tapioca starch, dextrose, yeast extract, oyster extract (from mollusk), sunflower oil, maltodextrin, acidity regulator, paprika extract
Allergens: soybean, wheat flour, mollusk
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to email@example.com oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭