Spicy sesame chicken with noodles
🔥 Caution: Hot! For our hardcore Asian-food fans, we also offer this Spicy Cube as a challenge to your tastebuds. A fusion creation, the chicken is cooked in a Korean-inspired spicy sauce. This Thai Cube is here to make your taste buds explode and remind you of what Asia tastes like. Quite spicy!
Ingredients: cooked noodles 45% (water, durum wheat semolina, refined soybean oil), cooked chicken meat 18%, water, carrot 6%, broccoli 6%, sugar, ginger, chilli, salt, sesame oil 1%, corn starch, white sesame seed, spring onion, soybean, wheat flour, garlic, yeast extract, dextrose, shallot, brown sugar, glucose syrup, soybean oil, rice flour, sunflower oil, acidity regulator, stabiliser, paprika extract
Allergens: Durum wheat semolina, sesame oil, white sesame seed, soybean, wheat flour
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to email@example.com oder or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭