Creamy green chicken curry with noodles
🍵 The hulk among curries! We found a way to use real green chilies from Thailand to make a delicious, authentic green curry paste. Cooked in creamy coconut milk with tender chicken breast, it truly makes a superhero of a curry when paired with al dente noodles.
Grab this super tasty Cube from your nearest freezer aisle now!
Cooked noodles 45% (water, durum wheat semolina, refined soybean oil), coconut extract 18%, cooked chicken meat 18%, water, baby corn, edamame soybean, coconut sugar, salt, sweet basil, green chilli, modified tapioca starch, garlic, anchovy extract (fish), sugar, shallot, galangal, red chilli, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, dextrose, coriander root, kaffir lime peel, yeast extract, coriander powder, turmeric, white pepper powder, cumin powder, acidity regulator
Allergens : durum wheat semolina, soybean, fish
In the microwave
1. Remove the outer plastic film.
2. Heat the frozen Kitchen Joy product in the box in the microwave on the highest setting (900 to 1000 watts) for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Carefully remove the hot box from the microwave and stir before eating.
On the stove
1. Remove the outer plastic foil.
2. Place the contents of the box and 4 tablespoons of water in a pan or saucepan and heat over medium high heat for about 8-9 minutes, stirring several times.
3. Serve on a plate. Enjoy the journey to Asia!
Feel free to ask us anything you want to know about our Thai Cubes. Either write us an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form. We are also happy to receive suggestions. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
One FAQ in advance: Yes, all Thai Cubes are prepared on-site in Thailand.🇹🇭